View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2008, 19:30   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just bought...

A suit off ebay.

I've never really used ebay for much. When I was ill I bought some bandanas off it, as I couldn't find any in shops. I have also bought a few other hats from there as they were cheap and you can search for a size (I have quite a small head) which you can't do in a lot of shops (it's restricted to S/M/L).

I've also bought DVDs and stuff in the past, but haven't used the site for over a year.

I spent the weekend hunting for a suit. I had something in mind - a brown suit (I like brown!) that would fit me (obviously) and was reasonably priced with 100% wool. I wandered around high street shops and couldn't find one anywhere. Saville Row is a bit out of my price range and I don't own many suits so am a bit of a newcomer to the purchasing. Teachers have a slacker dresscode than office-workers, so I used to turn up in jumper/shirt/tie/trousers most days, occasionally wearing a waistcoat or a suit jacket.

I was quite pleased with the purchase! I have yet to see if it will be as it seems (I paid a bit extra to get it tailored to my size as the inside leg was a little short and the waist needed letting out) but fingers crossed this will be the first of many!