View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:43   #43
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaga View Post
rUl3r how about you stop shutting doors down and look wider on the whole problems? Does telling other who just points in another direction of multiplayer games to shut up help at all.

Your f**cking post is even less usefull than mine.

Like the other said travian and clones like it has alot of players, and how can that be if itīs so crap compared to PA?
You are in no way getting the discussion anywhere with your previous post. You didnīt even try to explain in detail what exactly makes Travian and itīs clones good games. All you did say was "all youīre doing is shit, go copy someone else". I can hardly see a way how a post can be less useful then this bit of gibberish you wrote.
Hence the advice pointed towards you to actually post something containing arguments instead of using random words/phrases eventually making up a complete sentence.

Quote:
Isnīt PA also alot about noobbashing? I can almost garantuee 90% of all attacks made in planetarion HITS SOMEONE WHO CANNOT DEFEND ALONE AGAINST IT. Isnīt that about the same? If they dont run with fleets they loose it, and they will loose the roids.
Having played Travian with both small and big accounts, I can truthfully say there is no comparison between the levels of bashing in PA and Travian. While in PA you force someone to run, in Travian you AIM TO KILL the enemy troops (of random lowbie accounts, not war enemies) in order to farm their resources for days. Basically, you get rewarded for ruining as many peoples accounts as possible in Travian.

Quote:
Or we could even strech further, say 1 game that doesnīt involve some kind of rock ,paper, scissor mecanism that isnīt a fps or similar when all have the same equipment etc?
Using some kind of rock, paper, scissor mechanism would actually mean there is strategy or at least tactical thinking involved. Rest assured Travian is alot more about wiping out opposition using brute force.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote