View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 14:45   #38
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
My 1st and only comment on your abuse of privilege ...

1, to ALL reading it - its a set of suggestions, not all will be used and maybe some extra.
2, your abuse of your position as rep to your alliance by posting from a private forum to the public one is beyond bad behaviour, the pa team trust the reps to keep any pertinent information between the reps and themselves, your actions could irreparably damage the relationship between alliances and the team!
My three comments on your abuse of your brain:
1) izverg is a ****ing hero right now
2) What qualifies you to be involved in such decisions, and not me, or anyone of the other (mostly idiots like you) posters in this thread?
3) Your attitude with regard to the relationship between PATeam and the community of this game is horrible and completely outdated. Gone are the days of the players being thankful for all the hard work the team put into this game and their willingness to pay in order to play the game. Nowadays it should be all about PATeam reaching out to us for ways in order to save our game.

Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote