View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:45   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
As Madi said, if I spent the evening with a guy who asked questions all night and didn't tell anything about himself I would find him boring as hell and most certainly wouldn't want to go to bed with him.

Do you actually ask her where she wants to go or do you just take her for sushi regardless? Again, a little discussion might be nice.

Overall I think most women would realise you're a prick within the first 15 minutes.

Correction - most INTELLIGENT women would realise. I can only assume you date spastics.
Don't overestimate your fellow women. For some reason many girls/women falls for guys who are a)idiots b)egosentric c)brutal d)unsuccesful in any way d)all of the previous.. just to name a few things. And yes, Ive heard alot of stories about this (I seem to be a peron they want to tell it too ). Everyone can see it happening every day.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote