Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2014, 12:12   #135
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
actually you'd find a lot more 0 roid planets later in round.
As i see it people try and do the 'exile game' to get into a ceratin gal but because they are normally 'good players' they have the backup of latestarting into any other gal just based on their nick if they have failed to get into the gal they wanted. If you remove latestart then you take away this safety net and i think quite a few would stop bothering.

Really the funniest thing with all this galaxy exiling nonsense is the fact that only 1 group like 15 people out of 800 try and manipulate it properly. and 3 of those + 1 late start are in the galaxy already - so thats 11 people out 800 and we are all freaking about it.

The facts about exiling and the game are pretty simple. If you are in a shit gal and you are active enough you will self exile out, if you arent then oh well the game wasnt for you anyway then. If people are soooo desperate to make a 'super gal' then let them but charge them for the privelage. You just have to stop the ability to 'hedge your bets' against the 'randomiser' and 90% of this crap would be sorted. Some of the intricate ideas are a ****ing joke.

You will never get the level playing field that all these sub standard players crave because that is how life is, UNFAIR!

BP's are too small to compete anymore and galaxies very much really on exiles to be half decent, yet PA Team had chucked a shackle on exiling which was completely the wrong way to go about it. You need to treat the cause of the issue which is the exiling coding and formulae, not the people who exile or the galaxies wanting to exile.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote