View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:30   #38
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best rep thread ever

I sometimes PM people when I find grammatic or orthograhic errors in their posts. Why neg rep them? First you exclude them because of their spelling then you find yourself searching ebay for gas chambers and free plots of land in Poland.

Anyway, I'll repeat it here for mistwraith: it's grammar!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote