View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 13:28   #35
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best rep thread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's this kind of terrible behaviour that makes the argument for anonymous-rep stronger
Not at all. The only reason I neg-repped Yahwe was because he didn't sign and moreover tried his very best to hide the fact the fact that it was him repping me. If he had signed then I would absolutely not have re-repped him. In fact I think it's fair to say about 90-95% of my reps given are positive. At the moment I only have 1 neg on my sent panel (Yahwe) but 10 in my received one, with 3 greys.

It's the kind of shit behaviour demonstrated by yourself and Yahwe that is harmful. Your mutual obsessions with having green dots and being internet popular can be beyond sad at times and is certainly detrimental to the development of open and interesting debate.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote