View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 14:55   #54
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Yes, I have read Tietäjä posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i want to be able to bench press 10 times my own weight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, or at least twice but don't forget the squatting and deadlifts, a true lifter consider these of the same importancy as the benchpress. Also I want to be a master in history in a couple of years with maybe journalism as a minor, Giving birth to one healthy child (i prefer a daughter, call me a fag if you like) and buy the old city house that I love to get old and fat in.

You became such a lousy wanker Deffeh, why don't you just kill yourself while you listen to papa roach staring at an irc screen.