View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:34   #95
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [UK] Election Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
I wanted to stay up until my constituency, Harlow, was declared but I gave up at 5.30AM. It is now one of two non-Northern Irish constituencies that STILL hasn't declared, 20 hours after the first results came in.
What a good job you didn't.

Edit: I've just seen that Labour held it with a majority of 97. Quite close then.

Last edited by Stew; 7 May 2005 at 12:13.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote