View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2005, 16:54   #80
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: [UK] Election Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
All the Conservatives have done is brought their level of seats up to what should be reasonably expected of them; it's frankly a miracle that seats like Enfield Southgate were ever Labour to begin with - the fact that it's taken them eight years to regain it shows how poorly they've fared in that time.
Yes, but that just goes to reinforce my point. I realise that, quite frankly, the Conservatives are still not the opposition party that British politics craves, but this election result shows that they remain the strongest opposition and that they are beginning to get their act together again. The election of a new leader is crucial, as is how Labour perform this coming term.