Thread: Animal Rights
View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 10:00   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal Rights

A few months ago, there was one of those animal protesting stands in Cambridge, just off St Andrew's Street (by the Lloyd's). Standard pamphlets, pictures of kittens and puppies and what have you, and manned, as it were, by a middle aged women and a small child. Fairly obviously, mother and son.

With time to kill and feeling jovial, I decided to harrang this womany thing. Back and forth for a few seconds with the usual nonsense, until she mentioned that "animal testing has never had any benefits towards people".

What tosh. I started listing a few of the medical advances which were gained through animal testing, which was halted when I got to organ transplants, because the small child was crying. Was I being too aggressive? Was his masculinity threatened by this pompous oaf harassing his mother?

Of course not. The item in the list before was the treatment of diabetes. "Do you know anyone with diabetes? Do you want them to die? Do you?" I had announced.

The child of course had diabetes.

Another victory won for science, through the medium of making a child cry.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote