View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2007, 19:36   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Identity Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
It seems the American public think you should have bitchslapped the guy harder!

froApril 14, 2007 11:50 PM

i knew the guy well"larry".didn'T deserve 2 die. james should of got the chair,or done by intake 4 doin it in front of his kids,who r scared and with out a dad.
AmerikaApril 14, 2007 08:40 PM

Christ, Who was the judge, The honorable Lizzie Borden
boofuggApril 14, 2007 06:33 PM

An axe murderer should have been able to cut a better deal than that.
packinHEATApril 14, 2007 03:10 PM

I should be able to use this dude for target practice, just for the sport of it
stocktonboyApril 14, 2007 02:45 PM

this guy might like getting slammed, it's a shame he only got 26, he should get life with hard labor!
1stocktonianApril 14, 2007 01:34 PM

7:07 AM2 of 3From: madpuppyTotal posts: 252Yes, I agree with you, and he will probably be out in 7 years.madpuppy,he will have to meet bubba and big earl in the slammer,,,,,,,,he will get slammed in the slammer if you know what i mean!1stocktonian
justlucky1957April 14, 2007 12:29 PM

maybe someone will hack of his hands in prison... He should have been given life with out parole...
madpuppyApril 14, 2007 10:07 AM

Yes, I agree with you, and he will probably be out in 7 years.
blinc62April 14, 2007 05:23 AM

Thats not enough time, crack dealers get mote time than that!
Isn't it the judge who decides what kind of punishment someone gets, and it's the jury who decides if he's guilty or not?

But DDA, aren't you affraid of lil' axemen showing up at your doorstep now?