View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 23:32   #137
Thrud
Old User

Thrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

I made the post because the posts up to this point appeared to be say that people with incs wanted the fleets recalled. I was just showing that was not the case. I really don't care how the problem is resolved so long as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
You are not the only person playing this game,
I am aware that I am not the only person playing the game, if I was I wouldn't have had incs.

Quote:
they procedure has to be one that minimises losses on a whole not on individual basis and this is what this does.
No the procedure is not there to minimise losses on a whole, it is there to ensure consistency when dealing with problems that require the game to be stopped.

Quote:
I mean seriously would you be happy if you hadnt been able to build enough ships to defend had sent your ships away but the rollback would mean your ships were at base and for whatever reason you couldn't be on when the game reopens to send away. Somehow I don't think you would especially if it was later on when you had more ships than you will do now.
These are very minor problems, the game has had much worse in the past, and these don't affect my happiness in the slightest, one way or the other.
Thrud is offline   Reply With Quote