View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 13:33   #247
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
No the whole point of this even being brought up was as to why and how app ended up hiitting nfi with these other alliance's you really need to get a grip of this whole subject.

The truth burns when u know you have no leg to stand on kenny
Can you please for the love of god stop rattling off pointless (failed attempts at) clichéd fortune cookie wisdom in the hope that it will somehow add merit to your posts?

This is the first time you've mentioned anything about an attempted fleetcatch, so I'm asking you what relevence it has to your point. You mentioned it as if somehow proving that there was malice involved when hitting zwantastic. I wholeheartedly accept that you "got involved" because of us roiding zwan (irrespective of what you perceive those circumstances to be), and have never actually suggested that this was not the reason you and your colleagues got together at PT270~.

The only thing I've refuted that you've said is what our reasoning was or was not for attacking a fat isolated cath planet.

Seeing as you're clearly unable to comment on anything I say without resorting to feeble one-liners to masquerade your posts as substantial you can kindly go away.

And JBG; no.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Sep 2010 at 13:43. Reason: be nice
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote