View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:33   #220
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
This would be somewhat inaccurate. And by somewhat inaccurate I actually think you're playing a different game. PT 250 is the "Next night I couldn't find tzu so I had a vote on a random gal to hit and we hit an nfi gal." What gm quoted is from the first night we co-ordinated any attempt to hit nfi, tuesday 24th august.
In the grand scheme of things, whether you worked with App that first night or not, doesn't mean that your hostile fleets were any less hostile, or that they required any less def.

So instead of 5 alliances hitting us, with 2 galraiding a few of our planets - 4 alliances hit us with an additional 3 giving us further headaches.

All in all we still got about 190 incoming fleets that night, admittedly a good 70~ less than that time you yourselves coordiated against us (the timeframe which gm quoted).