View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 15:24   #1
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
dragon landing for final stop

(for those that are going to flame saying: again one that thinks he's important enough to post here, fk off ta :s this is just the easiest way)

Since recently my activness in pa has gone crazy low,
reasons for this are mainly found in rl, which is far from sunshine and butterflies atm.
Whot and how I don't want to put here, but i have to fix that rl, or i'm doomed.

Whit that comes that current paX can't motivate me to stay hanging in there. The way it's being played atm is not how it's suposed to be and i will not fight a battle in it again.

I'll take my time to thank quite sum people.

at first I'd like to thank arcanine that ain't around anymore but i'm sure he'll read the post.
u tought me the game m8, ty alot.

I'd like to thank the former GLX crew in special Azrael, who tought me the benefits of a 'bigger alliance' and giving me a great opportunity to play in his galaxy r6 and showed me the big gun play style.

Nxt on the list should be SilverBullet. He was my mentor, fellow founder of xylem/lithyn. You're a great guy m8 :s pitty u had same issues i'm looking at now and that stopped u from playing pa.

crazyx: hun, we had nice times together, playing halo etc i'm sure we'll meet sumtimes
You're a great lad enjoy rl, i will to

nxt in line is lizardking:
whot to say bout u m8, we had sum great times in rl meets, and **** did u learn me the way to own a biggy ;-). I thank u for the many chances u gave me within Dragons and hope I lived up to your expectations into a certain extend.

Sexeh Jurgen: helping me trough rough times at rl meets ;-) (remember ;-)). Never knew u to well as a player, but damn did i wub u irl. ty for making me HC in dragons also to you.

Antti vittu: U left me to soon m8 . I miss our late night singing acts. I miss your sexeh presence in our channel.
U were far from a dissapointment when i met u at the corner in Helsikini. THa Big guy.

Ruud: also u i thank for being a great guy that's always in for a joke and just is surrounded with that much sexehness mine allmost fades away.

Cozzmo: my rl m8, ty for playing and that way showing that i'm not that bad of a player ;-)

the Halfpipe crew: Ty for a lot of great times m8s, loved spamming there.
TvD :-) u sexeh German .
`smurf: always wubbed your anti Dragons attitude . you great guy m8 nice player.
Steve-o small but dead sexeh dutchie. Was nice meeting u at Pukkelpop

Valcan hmmz, whot to say, u ****ed my sister m8 :s. Was nice knowing u ty for lot's of chatting and blasting fun at rl meets we'll meet again, i'm sure.

Marinus: u tought me the joys of Php ty alot for great fun at rl meets u also i'll see again

Purm: hehe, big fat sexeh guy ;-) i wub u m8 hope u know that ty for being less active then me in r9 :s altough u still did better then me :s

BigBad: nice to have known u romanian with class and sexehness

Catwoman: ty alot for alot of chatting. altough it was only recently we really talked quite a bit, I've always wubbed u and saw u as the reason for me sticking with pack.

mens: I was thinking bout sum names, and tought it would only be fair mentioning u, since we've been playing since r6 together or summit. sumhow your presence was always an assurance we were still hanging in there. Ty alot for great activness and general sexehness.

Webangel: ty for sharing lot's of my opinions in general matters. Hope i'll still be able to talk to u. YOu're a great french guy

Gothic damn u sexeh animal . Best scanner i've ever met great guy.

unimatrix: heh belgian dude wub u hun u know it nice meeting u at pukkelpop again this year :s sorry i burned a hole in the tent.

Rob- damn our trip to finland was so fun pitty someone made us not have a f**ng cabin . telling stranger girls bout dragons was fun specially t he drunk part bout it

Hexy: only met u recently
ty for helping us pulling us straight u sexeh

DRAGONS: ty for alot of general stuff. ty for the tons of talks we had, ty for letting me fight as one of your wingmans. Off my entire pa 'career' my time in dragons was by far the one i enjoyed the most.

Reina: u brought me joy, brought u fun, i never looked at u as a pa player, but as a woman i could talk with, have fun with, a woman i could enjoy,
I hope we'll still talk you're wonderfull.

Ty alot also for the people in MadCows: i first joined u in r5 had lot's of fun great community.

That's it people, I'm signing out, I'm sorry, i certainly forgot to mention a zillion people, but i jsut don't have more time atm.

Berten

Last edited by berten; 29 Oct 2003 at 20:22.
berten is offline   Reply With Quote