View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 23:57   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Rape: should liers lose the right to anonymity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
If a girl happends to actually be raped then she would risk being humiliated again if they don't have enough evidence to get someone convicted
If it's gonna happen then anonymity should only be lifted when the case is really transparent imo

Refering to the real life incident I just elaborated, what do you think are the victim's rights after he's been dragged to court, humiliated, and possibly mutilated by tabloids because of what - false accusations? As much as I despise people who commit such acts, and as much as I feel the rapists need to made responsible for their crimes - I also believe that there needs to be enhanced anonymity protection until the person has been prooven quilty. In modern society, merely being charged of something can stigmatize you for good.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote