View Single Post
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 23:30   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What would you miss?

Fish and Chips. Its bad enough living down south as these bloody Southerners cant make a decent portion of Fish and Chips but even down here its better than any I've had abroad. While on the whol chip shop issue I guess id also miss Mussy Peas, you might get them abroad but im not sure

As others have said a cup of tea would be something I miss. Give me a nice cup of tea over a cup of coffee any day. If I was moving to the states I guess I'd miss chocolate, yes they have it over there but it lacks that sweetness that we are used to over here and isnt a patch.

I would also miss a proper Cumberland Sausagae. Not these cheap knock offs you get in the supermarket that havent ever seen a Cumberland Sausage but a proper traditional one made in Cumbria.

Most of the things I would realy miss mind you, such as Yorkshire Puddings, Custard, Sponge Cakes ect ect really wouldnt be an issue because its the home made ones rather than shop bought premade or mixture jobs so as long as I could get the ingrediants then id be fine
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote