View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 16:24   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So if you had to choose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Wait how is studying politics at university meant to be a good thing? Why would a sane, intelligent, well-balanced person decide to study politics as an undergrad?
Because it's cool and interesting, mainly. Although I don't make much claim to be a poster boy for sanity or intelligence.

But anyway, I did Politics at Undergraduate level. I could have done some sort of Comp Sci type course, but I would have ended up hating it (both the course and computing in general). And I thought a Politics degree would be easier. And it was indeed pretty easy.

Basically my undergrad course involved going into University for about 3-4 hours a week (lectures were optional), eyeing up pretty girls (we were in the Arts Faculty which had far more attractive girls than the Maths or Engineering faculties) and reading stuff I would have wanted to read anyway. There was almost zero workload and I got to study the things I was genuinely interested in.

That's why.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote