View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 15:57   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So if you had to choose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Wait how is studying politics at university meant to be a good thing? Why would a sane, intelligent, well-balanced person decide to study politics as an undergrad? Its difficult to think of a group of people less fit to run a country (management students perhaps).
Because politics is (are?) interesting?

It's not clear to me why you are saying sane well-balanced types wouldn't. I possibly would have, but there did not appear to be any real career options for lazy antisocial types in politics.

And if by 'management' you mean the UK equivalent of business, i agree with that. The business majors I knew were pretty much all former engineering and premed majors who made the move for the obvious reasons.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote