View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 09:59   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So if you had to choose...

David Davis seems to be the more statesman like of the two but as far as I can see his only failing is that he is a self important shit who gets more annoying every day.

I really don't care if he lived on a council estate, I did and it didn't turn me into an annoying twat like him (probably still a twat though) and it's not something I feel the need to mention everytime I talk to someone.

Cameron could turn out to be the Conservative equivalent of Blair, young, dynamic and hopeless.

I'd vote for neither.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote