View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 09:42   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So if you had to choose...

Who would it be.

David Davis or David Cameron?

Im not a tory nor can I ever see myself being one, however there is a possibility that the tories could make a push at the next general election and if they did get into power well it does effect us.

Personally I would say David Cameron, purely because he seems like a nice bloke, intelligent and is as down to earth for an old etonian (villa fan, has the occasional fag, which means he did weed at uni, actually studied politics (PPE at Oxford) and enjoys ale, as well as that he has a wife and kids.)

David Davis though seems like a bit of a weirdo. He has a weird mouth, the upper part sticks out more than the lower part, I think its his teeth, anyway it looks weird. I also dont think that he would be able to fight someone like brown at a general election. Not only that but I saw him in an interview with paxman on newsnight and he seemed like a bit of twat. He was mumbling something about opting out of a UN immigration thing, which even zimbabwe is part of. North Korea isnt and he wants to opt out of it, the guy seems like a twat full stop.