View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 07:42   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What book are you reading now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker View Post
I've just finished Winter: A Berlin Family, 1899 - 1945 by Len Deighton.
It doesn't really go in depth into the history as the book mainly concentrates on the (mostly personal) lives of the characters involved. Still a good read though.

I'm about to start Matter by Iain M. Banks. I've heard it's not very good but it's the only Culture novel I haven't read yet so I figured I'd give it a go.

The Naked God is book 3, in case you didn't know there was a book 3 I'm planning to get around to reading that series eventually. What did you think of the first two books?
Half-way through the second at the minute but I got straight into it. Found the first to be a bit of a slow burner until about half-way through but it certainly picked up pace and I'm glad that the second didn't do the same thing but was a pretty much direct continuation of the story.

Also, Matter isn't the best Culture novel I'd agree, but it does bring the other Involved races into the spotlight a bit which was good. It's also the only Culture book that I've not been disappointed with ending-wise - some of them have annoyed me for teasing a big finale but ultimately ending quite anticlimactically.