View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 05:43   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Olympic Costs could hit £9billion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
actually I don't think I've ever watched a single minute of non-equestrian Olympic coverage that I havent enjoyed (including diving, floor gymnastics, sailing and so on).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Of the 5 you mention; how much TV coverage do they actually get? **** all

Thank goodness that we have managed to retain rational objective view points and not get bogged down in subjective mediocratity