Thread: My Job
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 15:25   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Birmingham is smaller, of course it'll take less time to travel from the outside into the middle .

My buses run every 10 minutes, it's just I'm effectively going from the "centre" of London (Zone 2) to right on the outskirts (Zone 6). Similar to Dante.

Birmingham is nowhere near as exciting, diverse or interesting as London - accept it and move here when you graduate!
lies birmingham>london but knowing me i might end down in london ;/