Thread: My Job
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 20:54   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Job

About 10 years ago my mum missed out on a high profile promotion because she had been a the company for 10 years. Even though she was doing the job which she was applying for they gave it to someone else, fresh blood etc. Anyway he ****ed it up and they offered her the job after the 6 months. In general though your new to the school anyway, young, and if they get the same coming in for the interview you will stand out more purely because they know you. Also kids dont like new teaches coming in and out, i prefered familiarity at my school makes it alot easier, maybe stress the point.