View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 01:26   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Warcraft 3 the frozen throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It depends what you mean by that. If you mean 'It may not strictly speaking by outlawed', then perhaps. If you mean 'Vivendi will not sue any websites where this kind of thing go on', then no.

I suspect Jolt wouldn't want this on here, for example.

[edit]

And this is why I keep all my CD keys in a little notebook, and on my computer.
the question was if it was illegal for someone who owned a game to ask for a cd key having lost the original

answer, no. its legal.

i expanded that question to include is it illegal to give such a person a cd key.

answer, no.

to be frank i do not care who threatens to sue whom. i do not care who brings other people to court. all i care about is what a court would say.