View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 14:53   #85
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

hey all,

Here's my take on religion. Its like you are in a huge life circle . At the beginning your parents brought you up to believe in religion, in the middle you couldn't give a shit, then in the end when you have your own children you start the cycle over again. I feel religion is a good way to help you teach morality to your children.

Whatever you were brought up as, either extreme, your religion gives you a sense of belonging to something, its give you hope and happiness(well not at 10am on sunday morning when every normal person is asleep). It gives you a set of rules to live your life by if you so choose.

I currently going throught the I couldn't give a shit phase but in the new year I guess the old pair/old pair inlaws will want me get the baby baptised and we shall begin the cycle over again.

tsm