View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 10:07   #63
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Maybe I misread travler's post there... possible I did.

But did you just say that it's Yahwe's choice? Can you actually force someone to be aroused by a particular gender? I've heard of these little 'support groups' {read: camps} over here that can allegedly convert homosexuals to heterosexuals after a period of time... I can't help but wonder how exactly that works.
A combination of intense Christian indoctrination (i.e. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN, GOD SAYS SO AND THOU SHALT DO AS THOU ART MOTHER****ING TOLD, it's the word of God, blah blah blah) and severe pressure to make the unhappy camper believe that they are a freak and must repress these feelings.

The 'successful' end product is a person who is still a homosexual (or whatever), but one who has been forced to repress this via the most powerful tool available - religion. They're not allowed to be gay. It's not that they're not gay anymore.

If anyone wants to post some Google links, it'd probably come in handy - I tried searching for "homosexual camps" but just got a bunch of results for the Scissor Sisters