Thread: House
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 11:53   #39
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: House

Apparently I pay about £70 a week for a decent sized room in a large 4 bedroom house. Bills and highspeed internet included.

The house is twenty minutes by bus to the central city, and is surrounded by trees, to the extent that I cannot see the neighboring houses at all. It is like living in a forest.

I like it here.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote