View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:22   #46
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Hurrah!

Bit busy this weekend boyo - going to Guildford on Friday to visit my friend's sister (she's just started uni... it seems I can't get away from trying to relive my student life ). Visiting my sister on Saturday. My plan is to seduce one of her fit Medical Student friends, then when they become a highly paid consultant I can marry them and not have to work as they'll be earning loads of money
Everyone should know this by now. You were trying to decide whether or not to tell the truth when chatting up girls.