View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:41   #218
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you miss my point. there wasnt any racist chanting. monkey noises are racist, calling someone a ****head isnt.
To you or me, it might not be racist. If he thinks its racist then I will take his word. Likewise if someone threw some sexist chant at you, I may find it funny and wouldn't batter an eyelid about it, but you may find it offensive. It's a game of opinions.

Quote:
bless.
Ah what a reply. There is little point to debating you here. Quite clearly you have nothing to say back to my statement in disagreement, other than a derogatory, almost tarnishing my personality, comment. In some ways, one could argue that you agree with me, hence the lack of reply.

Quote:
I follow Scottish football. I know MON in the transfer market well enough.
I am sure then that you will agree that MON knows best.

Quote:
But Parker and Barton are proven top-level players. Parker struggled at Chelsea, Barton struggled with his attitude. Reo-Coker on the other hand had one good season followed by a bad season surrounded by worse attitude after a few years of being the big dog at wimbledon.
I am sorry, but Parker had one good season at Charlton then ****ed off into obscureity. Barton is a ****. NRC had several good seasons, not just at west ham (wimbledon as well). Last season there were very few west ham players who played well. Tevez didn't even look good until the last 12 games, when incidentally NRC played an instrumental part in keeping West Ham up.

I am not doubting Parker and Barton are good players, but NRC is young, hungry and a bit like Villa, overlooked by the media, but some serious potential in him.