View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 16:37   #210
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
1) well west ham suck ass so who gives a damn
2) when a club refuses clarify your future role at the club you have every right to hand in a transfer request (imo)
3) it doesn't take anything away from his talents
4) english players are over-priced (Bent) and to get a good young one (u21 captain) on the cheap is a sound piece of business in my mind
5) although he had some poor form at the start of the season west ham fans were very quick to turn on him which i thought was awful. they shouldn't be a one-man team and shouldnt have blamed him for their woes.

Entitled: "West Ham hung me out to dry"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...nbram=1&nbwm=1
1) yeah, you're an idiot. moving on.
2) er, other way round. Arsenal were after him, he insisted he was entitled to a big-money move, did **** all for a season and rightly got shitcanned for it.
3) The fact that he played at best inconsistently and at worst complete shit isn't a cause for concern?
4) U21 means a player is good for a 20-year-old who hasn't had a full call-up, not that they're a good player. Christ, look at David Prutton. For reference, Shorey and Crouch are the only outfield players in the current squad who hadn't recieved a call-up at the age Reo-Coker is now.
5) Wham fans were pissed off because nobody was doing anything for most of the season, but Reo-Coker was being a complacent arsehole because he presumed he'd be leaving soon. While he was club captain.

and your link is him talking, so it doesn't count anyway.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote