View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 19:13   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 32 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Ok i do appologise i miss read his post she was up for kick. so i presume she remained or the kick prop is still up? Either way tbh dunno why most would want to return/try and get back into asc who were removed as been one myself and hearling loks lovely speech about we were bassicaly getting in the way of ascs future why would you want to return?
That wasn't the intent of what I said - essentially the direction we wanted to take the alliance was back to our core membership and a select few who we thought reflected the mentality of the core at large. Many of the long standing members of Ascendancy were bitterly disappointed with the round 31 performance as a whole and changes needed to be made and I respect their views over anyone's in planetarion.

My list of keeps is a lot longer than the end list (21 more in fact and even more if you count the 'don't know' column), I think we've missed out on a few solid players as a result. There is absolutely nothing personal in compiling this list except for a small number who were genuinely irritating. The bottom line is that we needed a substantial cull to rectify the culture of the alliance (particularly our recruitment), even if it was sacrificing the chance of winning future rounds and upsetting a few people. We would rather play a certain way and lose than play in a way we don't like and win. The result was a culling process that was phenomenally strict in the number we wanted to keep in and the justification people needed to stay. The fact that so many that remain are up for prop kicks suggests that some didn't think we were harsh enough.

But if you're in my 21 keeps then I'm more than happy to refer those people in if spaces become available.