View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 15:05   #67
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Israel prison break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Well for a start:
a) The stability of a resource is greatly increased if the resource is sourced locally.
b) There is a limit to how much of a resource can be externally sourced.
c) The resource of 'money' itself limits the ability of a nation to source resources externally.

I have no idea how that refers to my question

Quote:

That's not what a strawman is.

My argument is that no population boom can continue indefinately without natural limiting factors occuring thereinby ending that population boom.

My examples so far have been:
1) Resources (water, food, employment, socks, shoes, table napkins ... take your pick)
2) Human action (by the population itself)
3) Mess extermination events which are causatively linked to over population (eg. Famine and plague).

and that hasn't stopped me laughing at your population dependant food, water and employment

but you obviously need to have the last say on this, so presuming you don't actually say anything intelligent i won't bother replying, that way you can 'win'

Quote:
I have demonstrated heroic patience with you so far. I myself am not quite sure why. I would advise you to take advantage of this rare boon and not to abuse it.

Scrap after school then, by the swings.

\/\/\/\/ oh shush, spats are fun

Last edited by milo; 17 Mar 2006 at 15:19.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote