View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:36   #65
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Israel prison break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Nobody was suggesting that they are 'hunter gatherers'.
Oh im sorry, if you tell me what you call it when a territory only uses what it can find in its immediate vicinity ill defer to that terminology.

Quote:
If you are seriously suggesting that a population can continue to increse exponentially without there being resource implications then I would suggest that you look again at your understanding of the world.
Strawman, im ridiculing your 'idea of resources' not disputing that resources can be limiting

Quote:
I can only conclude that you are being so ignorantly contrary because you wish to nobly defend these arab peoples from what you percieve as my racist attack. If I re-assure you that I am not basing my argument on the fact that they are arabs but simply to objective truths of population booms will you promise me to return to rationality?
The forum doesn't like idiotic postings.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote