View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 17:28   #64
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Israel prison break

Nobody was suggesting that they are 'hunter gatherers'.

If you are seriously suggesting that a population can continue to increse exponentially without there being resource implications then I would suggest that you look again at your understanding of the world.

I can only conclude that you are being so ignorantly contrary because you wish to nobly defend these arab peoples from what you percieve as my racist attack. If I re-assure you that I am not basing my argument on the fact that they are arabs but simply on the objective truths of population booms will you promise me to return to rationality?