Thread: Hello PA Team
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:19   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
It's not the job of the multihunters to create rules, that's the job of the creators and Jolt, the multihunters merely enforce them.
It doesn't matter who makes the rules, just whoever can, should. This post wasn't addressed to the multihunters, I've said they do a fine job with what they have.

Quote:
Get tools that monitor the universe for unusual planet activities. There was a planet in my galaxy that was online 24/7. Such things should not go unnoticed by good tools.
This is something I agree with. Why should cheaters have to be reported? Surely it would be more beneficial to the game as a whole if the tools existed to root out cheats.