View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 22:47   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2006/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Interesting but pretty much wrong as usual on us

Davids has about 3 good games a season in him it seems. I don't think you'll find many Spurs fans who'd have him in the team every week but he's been doing great in a coaching role helping out our youngsters like O'Hara and staying behind after training, etc.

We signed Ekotto as a left-back and he's been very impressive in pre-season and will probably be challenging LYP who mightmove across to RB. Ekotto is pretty similar to Ashley Cole in his style of play.

We need a left winger desperately and there's been talk of Petrov signing and that'd be perfect for us but if we don't get him then we might suffer down the left.
well, if you're going to pull me up, then im going to pull you up on the fact that petrov hasnt ever played as an out and out left mid.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote