View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 18:01   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Premiership Predictions 2006/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
the defensive merits of players like emmanuel eboue are questionable,
True, but so were Ashley Coles when he started.

Quote:
and they like a good dive,
He dived once, and Pires now gone there's not much reason to accuse us of this, and not even mention about ronaldo, nor most of Chelsea.

Quote:
Personally i think getting rid of sol campbell this early was a stupid decision
Wenger has a knack for getting the best out of players and knowing when to dump them (The Back Four, Viera, Anelka etc.) As much as I love the mountain that is Campbell, we have up and coming players who can use the experience.

Quote:
especially as its not clear who will partner toure in defence.
Senderous when he's not injured clearly. Otherwise Djourou did very well and some other youngsters who can cover wing/centre back.

Quote:
Adebayor - less potential more goals please.
He's yet to find his rythm but he's getting better in every game, and with the new signings and youngsters settling the service to him will improve too.

Quote:
Van Persie - less hotels more end product please.
Before he got injured he was good, but possibly confused over where to play (solo striker in cup games, winger at WC)

Quote:
Hleb - less speed more direction please.
True, he either seems to want to dribble past the entire team or just pass and stand there.

Quote:
Reyes - less whatever it is you do that seems to attract Real, more consistency please.
I'm not too bothered about him leaving, unless he starts playing as well as he did when he first joined and scored 5 in 5.

Quote:
Losing highbury and its stupidly narrow pitch is going to be a blow though.
I see this as completely the wrong way round, arsenals game is passing and stretching the opposition. With the wider pitch and more supporters, I only see it as a boost to arsenal.

/defending my team