View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2007, 16:45   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How to be a Better Human Being

Speak your mind

Don't be one of those losers who keeps everything bottled up; your conversation will only be bland and uninteresting and the bored looks on the faces of so-called-friends (yes I'm talking about you Denise you snide little cow) will only fuel the anger you feel inside, especially to Kurt, seriously who the hell's called Kurt? Prick-ass with his Mercedes, just because he was public schooled, god almighty, imagine what I could be if I'd had a better upbringing. A doctor or something, I don't know, a consultant? A laywer... no an architect, they make all the money and get all the girls. I bet that bitch Denise is going out with an architect. "Let's just be friends" my arse.

Sorry, you were telling me about the birth of your baby daughter?