View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 14:55   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: American politics scares the bejesus out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
hey nod, you beter start formulating your educational reforms right ****ing now because they're not just failing to educate the people, they're actually filling them with lies! in the last 10 years atleast i remember being taught in school that amerikkka was infact a democra$y!!!
I wish someone had taught you to be less of a butt.

Quote:
don't troll
hey man I'm pro-abortion at any stage, I just think that theres a difference between opposing late term abortions and opposing abortion altogether. Saying that someone is pro-life purely because they dont support late-term abortion is a bit disingenous ya know?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote