Thread: Summer Meet
View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2007, 12:56   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Summer Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I was just joking. i.e. i'm sure it will be easy for tk to change the date, because it's not like he's had to pay a deposit for a picnic date or anything.

I'd give it atleast another 15 years before we have to start paying to protest/eat picnics in parks.
The marquee company/jazz band were only available for that day

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
How gay would a picnic be?

I'm not meaning bad, but actually how camp would you all look sat on the grass with picnic hampers said on blankets
I have no idea where you'd buy a picnic hamper from anyway. Blankets are a bit of an organisational push, too.

I was more thinking along the lines of beers and pimms, with some food bought from Tesco earlier in the day. It's not going to be pork pies and boiled eggs, finished off with a nice strawberry Victoria spongecake prepared the night before, Robert.