Thread: Who are we r31
View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2009, 20:24   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are we r31

This round I signed up to play primarily as a team-player; providing defese fleets (and, in time, scans) and as ever caring very little about my own planet.

I do like working through tickplans though, and created a Cat CR tickplan that helped me get t10 for the first few days. I haven't landed attacks in a couple of nights (partying last night, wasn't home) and have had incs 3 nights so far an had one wave actually land on me (teamups ftl!) so not doing quite as well as I started, but that's not really a problem. The xp I gained that gave me a high rank was entirely incidental

I started with CR attack fleets with Spiders to cover vs fi/co, but am switching to develop my fi fleet over the next few nights as this was always going to be my primary fleet.

Ofc, my other aim for the round is to not crash my fleet for 2 rounds running!