Thread: Guitar Hero
View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 19:42   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Guitar Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Looks good, but seems to be lacking one thing. Thin Lizzie. Now that would make me want to buy that game (I wonder if i can rent it)

One of the main topics of converstaion that exists between everyone while playing the game is lists of songs that should be on it.
Or on the next one.

So far the main outrage amongst my own friends is the lack of Guns n Roses on this, that and no Metallica.
The Darkness have recently sang it's praises though, hopefully meaning a good 'ol cock rock song from them could be on the next one.

But I agree, Thin Lizzy would have been a good addition.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote