Thread: dumbest injury
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:51   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: dumbest injury

Actually it was two nights ago.

Two guys tried to mug me, one pulled out a knife. I legged it and kept running for a while.
Still running a little later I cliped both heels together and went smack hard into the ground.
I saved my face with my elbow, but I'm covered in massive friction burns and cuts. My leg doesn't work in one direction any more and my knee has swolen to twice its size.

I escaped being knifed and instead managed to fall over myself later and give myself more bleeding cuts and trauma than I've had in my entire life.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote