View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 17:19   #36
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Why is it more daft to believe that ND would stick with CT than Ascendancy? There was no particular reason for the conflict between you two, clearly they didn't really care that much considering they stopped hitting you anyways even after what would be considered by them as the added shitness of refusing to get involved, we'd been closer to ND than CT had been for the past few rounds and they're agreed to at least stop their attacks for the minute. There's basically no reason to believe that at all. Honest to god it's the fact you have unbelievable imbeciles like titos running alliances that ruins rounds like this.
I didnt say it's more daft to believe ND would stick with asc. I do believe all 4 allies would be hitting imp simultaneously as soon as app had been brought down to our level tho(Just ct first, and most likely nd). I think imp hc dealt with ct saying "we're gonna hit you after 5 days nomatterwhat because you tried to poach our head dc prior to the round", nd saying "we wont guarantee we wont be hitting you full on next week" and asc saying "we just want to get app back down so the playingfield is leveled again". I can understand any hc in such a situation thinking "as soon as app is not the clearest candidate for #1 anymore, we'll be gangbanged by all 4". Afaik there were only 1 person that were willing to give his word that he werent gonna smash imp 1 week down the road, and that was cardi(most likely because of his and firebird's close relations and the prospect of future cooporation AND ofc the roundwin implied).

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote