View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 15:47   #23
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Apprime, HaSu and 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
I find it amusing how you think we wanted you to "hand us the roundwin" despite the fact we probably weren't anywhere near getting it at any time, simply because our standards aren't as high as they used to be.
You on the other hand obviously had the potential to go for #1, but gave it away by refusing to hit Apprime. You know, we chuckled about the fact you decided to play for #2. We didn't create the situation as much as you did, your HC refused to hit App in the first place. It's not like we could change anything about that, the round was over that very moment.

And to be honest, your statement about "watching us fail" amuses me even more. It's a well known excuse for being shit while not wanting to admit it.
Since you asc guys like to point out hypotetical scenarios: If Asc had kept hitting App instead of swtiching to Imp at the time in question while imp had wrapped up their war with ND/CT(killing them off so they're not a threat further into the round), Imp would very likely have hit App at a later stage for #1. Hitting App down with Asc/CT/ND right behing imp on the other hand would have ended in an imp-massacre the last third of the round(my subjective point of view, and you wont really convince me anything else), since both ND and CT maintained their objective to kill imp. Imp didnt want 5 allies with the same value, with 3 of them very hostile and asc as the odd ally out able to run away with it. The round wasnt over at this point, at all(YOUR ability to get to #1 may have been)After being hit by asc/nd/ct for over a week, it was clear that we werent gonna be able to hit app, so we had to hit asc back instead(imagine that). This is the point the round was over in sense of who were winning.

Asc had the option to halt app while imp killed off nd/ct, and then asc and imp could have cooporated on app leaving it a 3 ally race the last half of the round, but you chose to have imp as enemies.

Point is, Imp chose to go one way politicly(temporoary neutrality), Asc chose not to allow it and in effect helped GIVE the round to App. App still deserved it, they outwarred you early on, outroided everyone and influenced the political environment in a favourable fashion.

As for your last statement there, read my second post again; i clearly state that the competition sucked, including myself with capitol letters. Stop sinking your teeth into lemon after lemon.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote