View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2007, 19:42   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Petrol prices and how i started to question the car

My dad asked me to fill up his car from empty, at the petrol station i nonchalantly stuck the nozzle in the tank and pressed the lever; choosing to ignore the pump and instead gazing with rapist like intensity at a slutty woman in miniskirt(!) shivering whilst filling her car up.

When the nozzle cut the pump off i took a quick glance at the pump and nearly shit myself.

£75*

seventy five ****ing pounds, seventy five pounds to fill a car up (apparently it has a 70l tank and i was filling with unleaded). Jesus ****ing christ. For the americans thats $150. Now my dad obviously repaid me but how the **** do people afford that week in week out?!, thankfully ive got a small car that i don't need to use often but at the rate fuel prices are increasing you might as well just forget about using a car as a viable means of transport.

Anyone got a higher fuel bill?

*£73.something