View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2010, 17:54   #149
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Size for next round

u see.. when merged then 2 or more alliances become one, which all in all is still boring and nothing really changes.. the thing im applying to tho is more diverse universe with more alliances that do not need to give away their name, etc and can play competetevely against the rest

im hoping thats how it turns out over a couple of rounds.. if it was just a try for 1 round then ppl would sabotage it neways and nothing more would come apart from flaming in the forums.. and yes, sadly i cant back the idea up with any facts either as this is something that is never been tryed before (and actually there has been no need to try this out either due to having more players right? but times have changed and thats in my eyes something that could possibly make it a notch more interesting and give life to new projects and ppl trying to start em up)

but really, i think theres no point in talking about it nemore.. and if im pretty honest then i cba to type nemore neways.. and this will not be changed for another 10 rounds or something like that neways.. so gl for next round or sth.